Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sisterhood Blog Award



Hey look! Tracey McBride from the Frugal Luxuries Food blog gave me a Sisterhood award! Neato.

Tracey McBride actually has three blogs: she also writes Frugal Luxuries by Tracey McBride (which is full of great ideas and tips for living graciously and luxuriously, within your means), and also Frugal Luxuries by the Seasons. She recently posted instructions for hollowing out and decorating eggshells, which is something I've always wanted to try. I will post an update on how badly that attempt fails, which is it sure to.

Thanks, Tracey! :) We are all sisters in spirit.

I would be honored to pass along this award to two of my very favorite blogs.
First, Angella Lister at 37 Paddington, who writes beautifully and lovingly about her family and her life. Sometimes her posts make me a bit weepy, but I'm a big softie and weep often anyway.

Secondly, Blogget at Blogget Jones's Diary. Girl, your life can be like a soap opera sometimes, but you write with such grace and humor and I know your "happily ever after" is right around the corner.

Yay for Sisterhood! Yay for blogs!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! ellen thank you so much! Seriously, I so appreciate this generous act of sisterhood. And the blogger love is mutual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heartily agree... well said Ellen...HOORAY FOR SISTERHOOD!!
    Warmly,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ellen! And I have another one for you - I chose your blog for a Lemonade Award! Check out my post today (March 25) at http://younglaosilkpaintings.blogspot.com/2009/03/lemonade-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you! And THANK YOU! What a sweet thing to do and to say :o)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!