It's been a while since my last blog... What's been going on with me?
1) Allergies trying to kill me, unable to sleep due to constant sneezing and nose-blowifying, unable to be happy due to torturous nasal chaos. Trying new medication.
First medication = way more expensive, only very slightly more effective than original medicine, which was doing nothing at all.
Second medication = buttload of ephedrine = me in a cold, sweaty, jittery coma; no allergy symptoms, but so not worth it.
Third medication = less ephedrine, no antihistamine, still some allergy symptoms, life is relatively livable again.
2) Met with professional photographer chickie to get some guidance. She was very cool, very intelligent, very helpful.
3) Went to a friend's birthday party on Saturday, still in Second Medication haze, unable to do anything all night except cuddle with her dog. Did really enjoy the friendly doggie, though.
4) Went to Flea Market in Mt. Dora last Sunday, trying out Medication Three. Had lunch with lovely friends, bought a cool bracelet and a cool Ralph Steadman poster and a cool John Grisham book (shut up -- I like John Grisham), had a yummy dinner with friends. Love good friends, love good food, love good flea markets!
5) Sat around the house after work every day last week watching Star Trek: Voyager and drinking chardonnay. What is the significance of this sad practice, you ask? If I came home from work every night and watched nothing but Voyager, it means my sweetie was out of town.
6) Am sitting around the house after work this week watching Voyager and drinking pinot grigio. Again. *sigh* That Chakotay guy is looking better and better with each passing episode. And our DVR is getting really full...
7) Recorded more Say Anything podcasts. I am seriously enjoying making our podcasts! We always end up laughing, and we often end up talking about sex.
8) Misc. daily activities such as cleaning, going to work, watering plants, choking on all the smoke in the air, doing a rain dance, etc.
No one catch on fire, okay?