It's exciting, I have a lot of things going on right now. I am too busy, but I guess I can rest when I'm dead, right?
1) We are recording our very first Say Anything podcast tomorrow, and it will be up on the site on Saturday by 5:00pm ET. I really enjoyed sitting in with The Syndicate last Sunday. You can listen to Debe (third hour), Jen (first hour) and me (second hour) here: listen. This is something I really never thought I would be interested in, or good at, but so far I really like it. W00t!
2) I am setting up a photography studio in our sun room. I have joined a local camera club, and am setting up a time to meet with a photography mentor to learn more about studio lighting.
3) I am hoping to have a new sideline job that will involve writing and will bring in a teeny bit of $. I don't have it yet, so I don't want to say too much... But I am hopeful things will work out!
4) Next week is Greg's birthday. Yay! In the Ellen tradition he will be celebrating his birthday for most of the week: We'll have a fancy steak dinner at a fancy steakhouse on his actual birthday (4/5), we'll have a Playdate (a Pop Culture Playground official outing) to see Grindhouse on Friday 4/6. I'm not sure yet what's going on on Saturday (other than the fact that I have a wedding to go to, which hopefully won't last too late). Sunday is Easter, which we'll spend having lunch/dinner with Greg's family in Lakeland.
5) In two weeks Greg and I are going to Miami for a few days. Greg'll be attending a convention/seminar/training session for part of each day (it's a work-y trip for him) but then we'll have some of each day to explore Miami. I've only been there once, to see an adults-only Halloween Genitorturers show... That was YEARS ago, and I really didn't see any of the actual city.
Wow, it's all good stuff, but it's a lot!